Expert Consultation in Performance Evaluation System Design and Implementation
Here’s the good news: Performance management doesn’t have to be painful. A well-crafted performance management system—implemented with careful thought—can transform your organization into one that is performance-driven and outcome-focused.
Your organization can benefit from a customized employee performance management system that:
- Clearly establishes performance expectations for employees.
- Links employee performance to overall organizational objectives.
- Encourages frequent dialogue about performance between managers and employees.
Work with experts who can:
- Facilitate the development of behaviorally based competency models that form the basis of your performance management system.
- Assist you in selecting and implementing performance management software to automate your system.
- Conduct individual or small group coaching with managers to assist them with any performance management practices or challenges.
- Evaluate your current performance management system and recommend system enhancements you can implement on your own.
- Provide customized performance management training (in person or web-based) that supports your organization’s approach and system.
Specialists in public sector environments and the public service mind-set make the difference.
Who can address your unique workplace challenges and can build a system that takes into account the needs of those you employ? Management Education Group, Inc.
With the right consultants, tools, and strategies in place, your workforce is guaranteed to excel.
To discuss setting up or improving your organization’s Performance Management System, please contact Marnie Green at 480-705-9394 or info@ManagementEducationGroup.com.